Functions and Responsibilities:
Household Registration Administration
a. Individual Registration
b. Birth and Death Registration
c. Child Adoption Record
d. Marriage Record
e. Divorced Record
f. Caretaking Record
Social Affairs Administration
a. Social Welfare
b. Child and Adult Welfare
c. Social Rescue
d. Social Development
e. Non-Profit Affairs
f. Aid for the survival for the disable
g. Community Based Organisation
Land Administration, Survey and Registration
a. Study of Value of Land
b. Standardised Land Equity
c. Study and Record the Rights to Land ownership
d. Land Use
e. Land Administration Functions
f. Land Survey and Registration
Karen National Police Force
(a) Prohibition of illegal activities and protection of law
(b) Investigate the illegal activities
(c) Protection of Public’s rights, freedom and property.
(d) Enforcement of Law and order regards the peace and public security.
Department of Interior supervises and organised the following activities.
(a) Investigate, Hearing and Filing any complaint or crime.
(b) Protection of Public Security
(c) Central Pubic Police Academy (Professional Police Academy)
- Police Headquarters
- District Public Police Force (7 Districts)
- Township Public Police Force (Townships)
(a) To train and transform prisoners into well-mannered and disciplined persons.
(b) To provide vocational training.
(c) Encourage and empower them via the civic education and religious teachings.
- Central Prison
- District Prisons
Empower Religion and Development
1. Every persons has the freedom of belief and religion.
2. Every persons are equal under the law regardless of their gender, race and status.
3. Every religion has the right to be promoted equally according to their customs and traditions.
4. There is no state religion and special treatment of a particular religion.
5. Funds can be allocate based on the donation and charity of followers.
6. Every religious institution can participate in charity, voluntary and social welfare activities.
- Head of Department
- Head of Office